I wish I could turn back time to when everything was perfect......

Sabtu, Desember 31, 2011

welcome 2012 (งˆ▽ˆ)ง be a good year, please!

HAPPY NEW YEAR  !!!



GOODBYE 2011 :')


WELCOME 2012 \:D/


DEAR 2011, THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING :')

dear 2012...
2011 just passed. and i'm looking forward to meeting you
u know something? actually i wish for this year is to be happy :')
as simple as that!
no magical miracles, or any of those sort. just a simple dear.
and happy new year for me.
2012, it is a pleasure meeting you :')

with love,
shakila nurul anissa

0 komentar:

My Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Visitors ♥

Keep calm and love my blog. Welcome to ma world. enjoy! thanks for reading and visiting my blog:) x

The Writer

Popular Posts

Categories

about me (11) film (6) flashback (1) greysonchance (16) hell day (10) lirik lagu (1) lol (7) ma experience (25) motivation (1) my dream (3) my idol (6) nothing (16) puisi (3) quotes (21) Rupert Grint (3) words (9)
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

we♥it

instagram

Instagram

Enchancer ♥

Followers♥

Copyright © Aresto Momentum! | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com